- What are wise practices? (+franšais)(+espa˝ol)
- What role for culture in sustainable island development? (+Franšais)(+Espa˝ol)
- UNEP's Global 500 awards: wise practices in action
- Towards prevention and resolution of conflicts over coastal resources and values. (+fr&sp)
- Information searches on the Forum. (+franšais)(+espa˝ol)
- Synthesis of Forum views on ĹSoft engineering measures for coastal erosion controlĺ. (+Fr & Sp)
- Adapting to change: resilience in small islands. (+Franšais)(+Espa˝ol)
- Enhanced information searches on the Forum. (+Franšais)(+Espa˝ol)
- Aid has failed the Pacific. (+Franšais)(+Espa˝ol)
Media release from the Centre for Independent Studies, Australia
- Further examples of successful land purchase for conservation.
Jerome L. McElroy, Hans Kampf, Denis Bredin, Steve Blackley.
- Further views on education and land purchase for conservation.
D. A. D. Diamante-Fabunan, R. Leonard, R. H. Charlier, T. Tiong Sa, U.K. Overseas Territories Forum.
- Assessing the needs of environmental journalists
Louisette Gouverne and Michael Schweres - responding to Wambui Kiai
- The future of the Wise Practices Forum - an Asia-Pacific regional perspective. (+franšais)(+espa˝ol)
- Synthesis of Forum views on 'Land purchase as an option for conservation'. (+Fr&Sp)
- Purchasing coastal areas for conservation is an option.
J.H. Faulkner, B.R. Subramanian, Bruce Potter - responding to Miguel Olvera Novea and Angela Speed
- Request for views on the future of this Forum. (+franšais)(+espa˝ol)
- Small islands and the World Summit on Sustainable Development. (+Franšais) (+Espa˝ol)
- Paradise lost: how marine science failed the world's coral reefs
Michael J. Risk - responding to Andrew Jones, Rodney Salm and Paul Siegel
- Education: mother of all wise practices / Worldwide.
- Use of remote sensing in wise practices for coastal management / Worldwide.
- People on the move: Is migration a "right"? (+Franšais)(+Espa˝ol)
Moderators, from UN Wire